PIPSC Members of the Ottawa West and Ottawa South branches are all cordially invited to attend a joint Ottawa West and Ottawa South branch virtual/Zoom webinar on Fraud and Identity Protection – presentation is in English only.
Come and learn:
- How to detect fraud
- Recognize signs of victimization
- What you should or can do
- Available Tools and Resources
You belong to the Ottawa West Branch - if your pre-Covid19 physical place of work is located in the NCR bounded South of the Ottawa River, West of Preston, West of the Rideau Canal and you do not work for Statistics, DND, PHAC, HC.
You belong to the Ottawa South Branch - if your pre-Covid19 physical place of work is located in the NCR bounded East of the Rideau River, South of Highway 417 and extending to Eastern Boundary of NCR and you do not work for DND, HC.
If you have questions please send it to the respective Branch positional email.
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30 pm includes Q&A
Where: Virtual via ZOOM – zoom link will be provided 3 days before event.
- Registration Details: Kindly fill in the following Form:
- All Registrations will be via the automated form and if you want to ask a question depending on your branch you may send an email to email@example.com (West Branch) or please email firstname.lastname@example.org (South Branch) with your query.
Ottawa West Branch and Ottawa South Branch