The Ottawa East Branch (OEB)* is pleased to host an English session for our members by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
* Ottawa East Branch: is bordered by the Rideau River (West), Hwy 417 (South) and the Ottawa River (North).
Real Estate Information
Many of our members will be buying or selling their home, or perhaps buying their dream cottage by the lake or a cabin in the woods, or an income producing property. Are you one of them? If so, you may want to attend a Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) real estate information session. This session is very relevant and provides the latest market outlook and an update on the latest mortgage lending regulation. This session is targeted to people living in the Ottawa/Gatineau area and will be presented by an expert from the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Housing Market Outlook - Ottawa / Gatineau
- Credit Bureau and how to manage your credit file
- Changes in rules for mortgage lending / Stress test
When: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- Registration: 5:00 pm
- Light Refreshments: 5:00 pm
- Presentation: 5:30 – 7:00pm
Where: PIPSC Office, 250 Tremblay Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3J8
Parking is available free on the East side of the building as of 5 pm.
Invitees: PIPSC OEB* members and one (1) guest a spouse/partner – No children please
Registration by email to: OEB@PIPSC.CA by Friday, September 14, 2018.
Required Email Information
Subject Line: CMHC Information Session
- Department (eg CBSA, SSC, NRC,…):
- Work Address:
- Phone number:
- Bringing a Guest: Y/N
Please note that space is limited so if you have to cancel, notify us immediately as there will be a waitlist due to the popularity of these events.