The Ottawa East Branch (OEB)* is pleased to host an English session for our members by The Retirement Planning Institute (RPI)
* Ottawa East Branch: is bordered by the Rideau River (West), Hwy 417 (South) and the Ottawa River (North).
Many of our members will be retiring in the coming years. Are you one of them? If so, you may want to attend a Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) retirement planning session. These sessions are very relevant and timely, as they provide an overview of the financial landscape you will encounter in retirement. The sessions are specifically targeted to federal public service employees, and will be presented by an expert from the Retirement Planning Institute, who is extremely knowledgeable in matters relating to federal public sector pensions.
Topic included: Your Pension Plan
- Calculating your Pension
- Pension Options
- Transfer Value; Past Service Buyback
- Other Sources of Income
- Canada/Quebec Pension & Old Age Security Benefit
- Work vs Retirement Analysis
- Best retirement date
- Income at Work vs. Retirement
- Any deficiencies to bridge
When: Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
- Registration: 5:00 pm
- Light Refreshments: 5:00 pm
- Presentation: 5:30 – 8:00pm
Where: PIPSC Office, 250 Tremblay Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3J8
Parking is available free on the side of the building as of 5 pm.
Invitees: PIPSC OEB* members and one (1) guest a spouse/partner – No children please
Registration via this link: https://forms.gle/QVj65ChGFEGqKqA57 by Monday, June 17, 2019.
Subject Line: Retirement Planning RRSP
- Department (eg CBSA, SSC…):
- Work Address:
- Phone number:
- Bringing a Guest: Y/N
Please note that space is limited so if you have to cancel, notify us immediately as there will be a waitlist due to the popularity of these events.