All members of the Ottawa Centreville Branch (OCB/Branch) of the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) are cordially invited to attend and participate in the 2023 OCB Annual General Meeting (AGM), elections and dinner.
Register On-line via CVENT
Date: September 20, 2023
Time: 17:00 to 20:00
Location: O’Born Room, National Arts Centre, 1 Elgin Street, Ottawa, ON, K1P 5W1
Your opportunity to:
- have a dialogue with your Branch executive members.
- meet your stewards and other PIPSC members.
- understand what your Branch and the PIPSC National office do for you; and
- an update on current PIPSC activities.
The AGM is intended to be your evening and will include presentations by the Branch President and Treasurer in addition to guest speakers from PIPSC. We hope that you will find the presentations to be interesting and we welcome your questions and suggestions.
An election for vacant positions on the Branch executive will also be held. Please submit in writing to email@example.com , any nominations for one of the available positions.
Nominations may also be made from the floor of the OCB AGM on September 20, 2023 at the appropriate time.
Space is limited. Please confirm your participation by completing your CVENTregistration no later than September 8, 2023. Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements and whether you require simultaneous translation from English to French.
Please note that the venue’s capacity is 100 seats. Registration will be confirmed by email on September 11, 2023 as seats are limited. Your OCB Executive is looking forward to seeing you on September 20, 2023.
17:00 - 17:30 Registration. Welcome - Cash Bar
17:30 - 20:00 Branch Meeting (Dinner will be served during the meeting)
- Opening Remarks (President) and Introductions
- Approval of 2022 AGM minutes
- Elections------ Note: A total of at least five (5) positions
- President's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Approval of Branch Budget
- New Business, including By-law amendments
- Guest Speaker(s), questions and answer period
- Announcement of Election Results
For additional information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.