PIPSC Ottawa East / Ottawa West / Gatineau Branches - Ottawa River & Fireworks Cruise - Summer Social Event
Sightseeing of Parliament Hill, Canadian Museum of History, Rideau Falls, and the boat will drop anchor at a vantage point to get the full glimpse of the Fireworks by the country France.
When: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Where: Ottawa River Cruise https://www.ottawaboatcruise.com/
Time: Boarding will commence at 7:30 pm. Dock address is 799 rue Jacques Cartier.
Cruise: 8pm to 11pm
- Music, lights and DJ for dancing
- 3 cash bars
- Double-decker boat
- 2 large size patios
We kindly ask that you register NO LATER THAN Wednesday, August 14, 2019, by filling the online form below. Note that registration is limited to the first 50 members and 1 guest (over the age of 19) per member per branch. Due to space limitations, only those selected will be sent a confirmation email.
How do you know which BRANCH you belong to:
You belong to the Ottawa East Branch
If your place of work is located NCR bounded by East of the Rideau River, South of the Ottawa River, North of Highway 417 and Extending to the Eastern boundary of the NCR.
You belong to the Ottawa West Branch
NCR bounded South of the Ottawa River, West of Preston, West of the Rideau Canal (not Statistics, DND, PHAC, HC)
You belong to the Gatineau Branch
If your place of work is Work Address = Gatineau
Please note the following administrative details to ensure that the evening goes smoothly:
- Event is open for registration to Ottawa East / Ottawa West / and Gatineau Branch members only.
- Please bring your PIPSC Membership card (if you do not have one get it from PIPSC – in the meantime your Driver’s License will suffice) to board Boat Cruise.
- Parking is available at the church across the street for $10 (https://goo.gl/maps/G2abcyASv8o) or at Sterling’s restaurant (https://goo.gl/maps/2aG1i3YLjT92).
- Food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages cannot be brought on-board.
- No food will be provided by PIPSC Better Together Branches for this cruise.