1800hrs Tuesday 24 May 2022
Salon Royal at the Casino Lac Leamy
The PIPSC DND NCR Ottawa/Gatineau (all PIPSC members who work in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, excluding CFB Petawawa) are invited to attend our 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM). This will take place at on Tuesday 24 May 2022, in the Royal Salon, of the Casino Lac Leamy. The event starts at 1800 hrs and will last about 2 hours. A buffet dinner will be served. This event promises to be fun and interesting. There will be a very good guest speaker. There is no charge.
- Call to order
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Agenda
- Review of last AGM minutes
- Review of Branch Constitution
- Branch Chair’s Report
- Branch Financial Report
- Branch Executive Election (Vice-President - 1 year term; Secretary - 1 year term; 2 Members at Large - 2 year terms; 3 Members at Large positions - 1 year terms).
- Guest Speaker Presentation
- Election Results
- New Business
Reservations will fill quickly and there is limited space.
To make reservations please contact Glen Schjerning at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register early, as this event may be oversubscribed.