PIPSC Vancouver Branch AGM
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017.
Location: Holiday Inn & Suites, 1110 Howe Street, Vancouver.
Time: 4:30 p.m. doors open, Business 5:00 p.m., Dinner &
Continuing Business 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30th
Something more to think about!
The Vancouver Branch has over 1200 members located in over 22 communities and in 50 different work sites. Within this geographic area one will find over 10 bargaining groups represented in roughly 23 different Departments, Agencies and Separate Employers.
We have 5 positions up for election this year and we are looking for engaged individuals to step up and join this dynamic executive. It should always be our goal to have an elected executive that reflects the amazing diversity of our membership…This is where our strength as a union lies! Are you interested!?!
- Do you like to think outside the box?
- Do you like event planning or think this is a skill worth picking up (great for the resume!)?
- You are maybe not ready to become a steward but would like to learn more about the union and its processes?
- You love outreach and engaging people to become better informed and dare I say….mobilized?!?
- You think there is something more we could be doing (like more social justice events!) and want to be involved!
If you have said yes to any of the above, please consider for running for a position on the Vancouver Branch. Nominations will be accepted by email until November 30th or on the floor of the AGM.