PIPSC Okanagan Branch
2019 Annual General Meeting and Elections
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Location: Sumac Ridge Golf & Country Club, 17333 Sumac Ridge Drive, Summerland, BC
5:30 pm Meet & Greet
6:00 pm Buffet Dinner
7:00 pm Welcome and Business meeting
- Welcome & Introduction of Branch Executive
- Acceptance of the Agenda
- Adoption of the minutes 2018 AGM
- Financial Review of the Year 2018
- Adoption of 2020 budget
- Nominations and Elections:
- Call for nominations for the positions of Vice-President (2 year), Secretary (2 year), 2 Members-at-large (2 year), 1 Member-at-large (1 year)
- Motion to destroy the ballots
- Guest Speakers:
- Debbie Daviau, President, PIPSC
- Robert MacDonald, Regional Director, BC/Yukon Region, PIPSC
- Question and Answer session
No cost for Okanagan Branch members to attend the AGM, however dinner seating is limited to 55. Please e-mail Philip Mantler, Branch President, at email@example.com by Monday, September 16, 2019 to confirm your attendance. An e-mail will be sent to confirm your dinner seat.
A member’s spouse/partner is also welcome to attend the AGM dinner at a cost of $15 each, if there are any dinner seats available. Please e-mail Philip Mantler only after September 16, 2019 to have your spouse/partner’s name put on the “Wait List”. An e-mail will be sent if a dinner sear is confirmed.
Reasons to attend:
Meet other professionals working in the Okanagan Region. Participate in the business of the Okanagan Branch. Get an update from PIPSC President Daviau and Regional Director Robert MacDonald as to upcoming issues affecting PIPSC members. Door prizes for members.
Current Branch Executive:
Philip Mantler, President; Witold Wince, Vice-President; Gail Swintak, Secretary; Jose Jimenez, Treasurer; April Ingraham, Member-at-large; Zoran Ljusic, Member-at-large; Ken Antao, Member-at-large.
As there will be an election for Vice-president, Secretary, and 3 Members-at-large, please submit all nominations to Philip Mantler, Branch President at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 20, 2019.