The Sunnybrook Radiation Therapists Group executive is seeking nominations for the following positions, each for a 2-year term:
- Vice President
Submit your nomination by February 28, 2022 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity. Please disconnect from the government's VPN and use a personal device in order to ensure the form loads.
This call for nominations and election process will be administered and governed in accordance with the PIPSC model by-laws, and the Guidelines for Constituent Body Elections.
Here is a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by at least 2 SUN-RT Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote
As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- further the professional interests of the members
- protect the status and standards of our profession
- represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
This is a voluntary role.