The SP-Tunney’s Pasture Plus (SP-TPP) Sub-Group are pleased to inform you of two upcoming events:
1) SP-TPP Annual General Meeting: Wednesday December 5, 5pm-7pm
This is a notice to inform you that your worksite (SP-Tunney's Pasture Plus) Annual General Meeting (AGM) is being held on Wednesday December 5th, 5 pm to 7 pm, at the Jean-Talon cafeteria. A complimentary cold & hot buffet dinner will be provided along with a small thank you gift and a few door prizes. For those who cannot make the AGM, there will be a Lunch & Learn event at noon on Wednesday December 5th (see below).
The theme for the AGM will be: Building the future of the SP Group.
There will be an agenda sent prior to the meeting, but here is a heads-up:
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- President’s Report
- Brief talk on bargaining
- Q&A Panel featuring SP-Group President and PIPSC Vice-President elect (Full-Time)
- Annual Financial Report and Approval of Budget
- Elections (5 vacant positions on the SP-TPP executive are vacant up for election)
- New Business
See below for RSVP instructions.
2) Bargaining Lunch & Learn for those who cannot attend the AGM (Wednesday December 5, 12pm-1pm)
- Holland Cross Conference Room
- Presenter: SP Group President
- Background information, current state, and answers to your questions
If you wish to participate, please send an RSVP to the SP-TPP Sub-Group Executive (SP.TPP.EXEC@gmail.com) by COB Friday Nov 30th. Please include your name, member #, whether you will attend the AGM OR L&L, and a question for the Q&A panel if you have one. Have a say in how the Sub-Group budget is spent. See you there!