Notice of meeting
When? Wednesday, March 14, 2018, at 6 PM.
Where? La Trattoria restaurant (1551 Notre-Dame St. West, Montréal … one of the restaurant’s signs reads “Cucina”). A delicious Italian supper will be served, compliments of your Sub-Group.
Why? 1) To talk about the agenda for the next round of bargaining with our employer and get your input;
2) To understand how the new “professional development” leave works;
3) To get you involved and to bring change to your workplace;
4) To spend a nice time with people who share your concerns.
- IceBreaker (Meet & Greet)
- President’s opening remarks and review of Agenda
- Report on the 2017 AGM (Guy Létourneau)
- President’s Report (Michael Elliott)
- Treasurer’s Report (Alex Donaldson)
- Vote on the 2018 budget
- Suzelle Brosseau, SP Group negotiator to talk about The next round of bargaining for the SP Collective Agreement – Where we are in the process and next steps
- Election of the Sub-Group Executive, conducted by the Elections Committee
- Details of the vacant positions
- Elections for two core positions and Members-at-large.
- President and Secretary – 2-year terms
- Members-at-Large, up to 7 (1-year term)
- Presentation by PIPSC President Debi Daviau: Update on PIPSC and PIPSC position on Phoenix
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7, 2018. Dinner will be served to members who confirm their attendance (Places are limited to 50 – first come, first served).
We look forward to seeing you there!
Note: As per By-Law 7.2.2, “Nominations may be submitted in writing or may be made from the floor of the AGM”. Therefore, if you cannot come to the AGM, you can still submit your nomination in writing.