PIPSC SP Montreal Sub-Goup Annual General Meeting (AGM) – Notice of meeting
When? Thursday March 19, 2020, at 6 p.m.
Where? At Bier Markt Restaurant (1221, boul René-Lévesque Ouest, Montreal). A delicious complimentary supper will be served. The menu includes a vegetarian option. It is also possible to request in advance a vegan or gluten-free meal.
- To discuss issues with Debi Daviau, President of the Institute;
- To become involved and bring change to your workplace;
- To spend a pleasant evening with people who share your concerns.
- Meet & Greet
- President’s opening remarks and review of the Agenda
- Report on the 2019 AGM (Catherine Brabant)
- President’s Report (Alex Donaldson)
- Treasurer’s Report (Tom Robinson)
- Vote on the 2020 Budget
- Election of the Sub-Group Executive, conducted by the Elections Committee
- Details of the vacant positions
- Elections for 2 core positions and Members-at-large
- President and Secretary – 2-year terms
- Members-at-Large, up to 7 (1-year terms)
- Address from Debi Daviau, President of the Institute, and discussion with members
- For affected members: update on Place Bonaventure relocation
RSVP to email@example.com by March 13 2020. Dinner will be served to members who confirm their attendance (Places are limited to 50 – first come, first served)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Note: As per By-Law 7.2.2, “Nominations may be submitted in writing or may be made from the floor of the AGM”. Therefore, if you cannot come to the AGM, you can still submit your nomination in writing.