The SP Group executive is seeking nominations for the following regional pool positions, all for a 3-year term:
- Atlantic – 1 position
- Quebec – 1 position
- Ontario – 1 position
- Prairies and Northwest Territories – 1 position
- British Columbia and Yukon – 1 position
- National Capital Region (NCR) – 2 positions
Submit your nomination by March 14 using the form below.
Members are encouraged to participate in this union leadership opportunity. Please disconnect from the government's VPN and use a personal device in order to ensure the form (below) loads.
The nomination and election process is governed by our Group bylaws. Here is a summary:
- Nominations must be supported by at least 5 group members
- If the number of candidates for a position exceeds the number of positions to be filled, the Elections Committee will arrange for an election by the applicable members in that region
- Regular members agreeing to fill a position on the Group executive must stand for election in the region in which their workplace is located
- Retired members agreeing to fill a position on the Group executive must stand for election in the region in which their residence is located, and only if no regular members are standing for election
- Nominees must indicate a willingness to serve if elected