Trick or Treat!
Your Bargaining Team members were digging through their Halloween loot and found a couple of goodies that were just too good to not share. The bargaining proposals that were exchanged electronically between the SP Group and Treasury Board on September 12, 2018! Enjoy reading them, just don’t forget to brush your teeth afterwards:
The first face-to-face bargaining session will take place October 22-24, 2018 at the PIPSC offices. The employer’s team is composed of the following:
- Yves Beaupré, Negotiator, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Isabelle Rodier, Analyst, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Joanne St-Cœur, A/Director – Prediction Services Operations Centre, Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Kevin Doyle, Project Manager, Health Products and Food Branch, Health Canada
- Candice Lidstone, A/Director, Labour Relations, Health Canada
- Serge Meunier, Director, Patent Branch – Chemistry Division, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Eric LePage, Senior Labour Relations Advisor, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Ben Davis, Division Manager, Aquatic Resources, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Natalie Vautour, Senior Labour Relations Advisor, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Jean-Luc Arpin, Director, Chief Inspector of Explosives, Natural Resources Canada
The employer has also provided a list of topics they would like to discuss at the Central Bargaining Table. However, the Strategic Bargaining Committee (made up of representatives from the eighteen (18) groups under the Treasury Board) has limited the topics the Central Bargaining Team will be permitted to negotiate.