Members of the Bargaining Team for the SH Group met with Treasury Board representatives May 28 through May 30/2019.
Several issues common to all groups were agreed upon at the PIPSC Central Table and were forwarded to PIPSC core groups for inclusion in group tentative agreements.
After several long days of meetings the SH Bargaining Team and the Treasury Board have signed a Tentative Agreement. The agreement includes language to help address some group-specific monetary and non-monetary concerns. In addition the agreement contains the language agreed upon at the PIPSC Central Table which will apply to all members.
A ratification package containing all of the details in the tentative agreement will be prepared and sent to all members of the SH Group. Each member will have the opportunity to vote on ratification of the agreement once the ratification package has been published and we hope that all members of the SH Group will exercise their vote.
The SH Bargaining Team would like to thank the members for their support and will forward details to the membership as soon as possible.
For any questions or concerns please contact the SH Group Negotiator (Jean-Paul Leduc) or the Communications Officer (Adam Fenwick) of the SH Bargaining Team. Contact information for all Bargaining Team members is found on the PIPSC SH Group Website.
SH Group Bargaining Team
Bargaining Process Summary:
- Survey Members for Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Focus Groups with Membership - Complete
- Information Submitted by Individuals for Bargaining Issues - Complete
- Finalization of Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Exchange of Bargaining Demands with Employer - Complete
- Negotiations to Achieve Tentative Agreement (TA) - Complete
- Should an Impasse in Negotiations Occur/Proceed to Arbitration – N/S
- Tentative Agreement (TA) - Complete
- Bargaining Unit Membership Ratification Vote - Forthcoming