Members of the Bargaining Team for the SH Group, as well as occupational representatives from other SH professions, met January 18 and 19/2019 to finalize profession specific pay proposals.
Individual market adjustment proposals will be tabled for each profession based on extensive research for credible comparators. It is the expectation of the Bargaining Team that the Treasury Board will recognize the value in these proposals when they are tabled at the next negotiation meetings February 19 to 21/2019.
Proposals for the overall economic increase for PIPSC have not yet been exchanged with the Treasury Board. This will be negotiated by the Central Table Negotiations team. Information regarding Central Table proposals can be found at https://www.pipsc.ca/labour-relations/collective-bargaining/central-bargaining-table-proposals.
For any questions or concerns please contact the SH Group Negotiator (Jean-Paul Leduc - firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Communications Officer (Adam Fenwick - email@example.com) of the SH Bargaining Team. Contact information for all Bargaining Team members is found on the PIPSC SH Group Website (http://www.pipsc.ca/groups/sh/bargaining-team).
SH Group Bargaining Team
Bargaining Process Summary:
- Survey Members for Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Focus Groups with Membership - Complete
- Information Submitted by Individuals for Bargaining Issues - Complete
- Finalization of Bargaining Demands - Complete
- Exchange of Bargaining Demands with Employer - Complete
- Negotiations to Achieve Tentative Agreement (TA) - In Progress
- Should an Impasse in Negotiations Occur/Proceed to Arbitration - If necessary
- Tentative Agreement (TA) - Goal
- Bargaining Unit Membership Ratification Vote - after TA is reached