Éric Massey was born on February 12, 1975 in Montreal.
I am a hardworking person. I started working very young, around the age of 10 as a street boy. Secondary V diploma with obtained brio. DEC in Nursing obtained in 1999. I worked at CHUM Hospital from 1999 to 2003 in several fields. Since May 2001, working at CSC at Leclerc Institution at its closure September 2013. Transferred to Archambault Institution in October 2013 to date. I took my Delegate 1 course in 2010 and since then, I participate and acquire new tools provided by the training given by the institute. Very active as a steward to defend the members and direct them to the resource persons. My strength is communication, listening, perseverance and being present for my members. I am a person who faces the challenges with brilliance.
- The Regional Team Consultation 2010 to date
- CSST Local Committee 2010 to date
- The 2013 local consultation team to date
- Vice-President of SCC-Montréal / Rive-Nord from 2013 to date
- Active member of the SH Executive Group since September 2014 to date
- Founder of the SH-SCC-Montreal / North Shore Subgroup 2014 to date
- Chair of the SH-SCC-Montreal / North Shore subgroup 2014 to date
- Member of the bargaining team since 2016 to date
- Social delegate since 2017 to date
- Employee Wellness Support Program (EWSP) representative from early 2018 to date
My objectives are to continue to represent you well at the national level, to help improve the difficulties encountered within our CSC department, to be present to the members, to inform you, to improve our visibility and to increase our union activities, as a national mobilizer.
Present and ready to DO BETTER.
Ready to represent you.