The Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada
Québec City Chapter, Retired Members Guild
Subject: Invitation to Your RMG’s 2019 Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
On behalf of your Executive, I am pleased to invite you to the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Québec City Chapter of the Retired Members Guild. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, starting at 11 a.m. at Le Rascal restaurant, located at 5050 Wilfrid-Hamel Boulevard, in Québec City. Please find attached the meeting agenda and the draft minutes of the 2018 AGM.
A meal will be served at the event. For reservation purposes, we ask that you confirm your attendance no later than Tuesday, October 15, 2019, by sending an email to our Secretary-Treasurer, Madeleine Lapointe, at email@example.com or calling her at 418-626-5613.
Don’t miss this opportunity to come and meet your Executive and share with us your concerns, ideas and comments. Always remember that we need your support and engagement so that the RMG’s endeavours to protect your rights will not lose their impact in dealing with PIPSC and your ex-employer, the federal government. The Executive thanks you for your attention and hopes to have the pleasure of seeing you at the AGM on October 30.
Jean-Pierre Morency, President
PIPSC Retired Members Guild
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2018 AGM (October 24, 2018)
- Business arising from the minutes
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report (Madeleine Lapointe)
- RMG Quebec Regional Representative’s Report (Luc Carrière)
- PIPSC Quebec Regional Director’s Update (Yvon Brodeur)
- Québec City Branch Representative’s Report
- Presentation on PIPSC’s 100th and RMG’s 20th Anniversaries
- Other Business