Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild (RMG)
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) – March 2, 2022
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Chapter, Retired Members Guild to be held at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday March 02, 2022, at the New Tan Tan Restaurant, 10133 97 Street NW, Edmonton. The Edmonton Chapter AGM will precede the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Branch at the same venue. The proposed agenda is attached. The Chapter Executive looks forward to seeing you there.
Since no AGM was held in 2021, all positions on the executive positions will be subject to election during the 2022 AGM.
The guest speaker will be Charlotte Strandlund, RMG National President.
If you plan to attend, please email Stewart Wong at email@example.com by Monday, February 28, 2022, advising:
- That you are attending the Edmonton Chapter AGM
- If you are also attending the Edmonton Branch AGM
If you are driving to the meeting, please note that there is a parking ban on 97th Street between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Stewart Wong, President
Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild
Please note that proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required for in-person attendance to this event. If you intend to attend, please ensure you have your proof of vaccination with you and are willing to show it to a designated volunteer at the event.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of the 2021 AGM Minutes - None as no AGM held
4. Business Arising from the Minutes – None as no AGM held
5. President’s Report – Stewart Wong
6. Treasurer’s Report - Barrie Wickware
8. New Business
9. Guest Speaker – Charlotte Strandlund, National President, RMG