Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild (RMG)
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) - 2019
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Chapter, Retired Members Guild to be held at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday February 20, 2019 at the New Tan Tan Restaurant (10133 97 Street NW, Edmonton). The Edmonton Chapter AGM will precede the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Branch at the same venue. The agenda is printed below. The Chapter Executive looks forward to seeing you there.
Elections will be held for the positions of vice-president and two members-at -large. If you are interested in taking a more active role in the chapter by serving on the executive, we would encourage you to attend the AGM and participate in the election. The terms will be for two years.
The guest speaker at the Edmonton Chapter AGM will be Charlotte Strandlund, RMG Vice-President and the guest speaker at the Edmonton Branch AGM will be David Shepherd, NDP MLA, Edmonton Centre.
If you plan to attend, please email Barrie Wickware at email@example.com or phone (780) 428-1347 by Monday, February 18, 2019 advising:
- That you are attending the Edmonton Chapter AGM
- If you are also attending the Edmonton Branch AGM
André Lachapelle, President
Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the 2018 AGM Minutes
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- President’s Report - André Lachapelle
- Treasurer’s Report - Barrie Wickware
- Elections – Vice-president and two Members-at-large
- New Business
- Guest Speaker – Charlotte Strandlund