Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild (RMG)
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) – March 1, 2023
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Chapter, Retired Members Guild to be held at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday March 01, 2023, at the New Tan Tan Restaurant, 10133 97 Street NW, Edmonton. The Edmonton Chapter AGM will precede the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Branch at the same venue. The proposed agenda is attached. The Chapter Executive looks forward to seeing you there.
The guest speaker will be Charlotte Strandlund, RMG National President.
Anyone wishing to submit a resolution for the 2023 AGM should forward the resolution in writing to Stewart Wong firstname.lastname@example.org
If you plan to attend, please email Stewart Wong at email@example.com by Monday, February 27, 2023, advising:
- That you are attending the Edmonton Chapter AGM
- If you are also attending the Edmonton Branch AGM
If you are driving to the meeting, please note that there is a parking ban on 97th Street between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Stewart Wong, President
Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the 2022 AGM Minutes
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- President’s Report – Stewart Wong
- Treasurer’s Report - Barrie Wickware
- New Business
- Guest Speaker – Charlotte Strandlund, National President, RMG