Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Chapter, Retired Members Guild to be held at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday March 28, 2018 at the New Tan Tan Restaurant (10133 97 Street NW, Edmonton). The Edmonton Chapter AGM will precede the Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Branch at the same venue. The agenda is printed below. The Chapter Executive looks forward to seeing you there.
The guest speaker at the Edmonton Chapter AGM will be Charlotte Strandlund, RMG Vice-President and the guest speaker at the Edmonton Branch AGM will be Sean O’Reilly, PIPSC Acting Vice-President.
If you plan to attend, please email Prashila Chand at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (780) 428-1347 by Monday, March 26, 2018 advising:
- That you are attending the Edmonton Chapter AGM
- If you are also attending the Edmonton Branch AGM
André Lachapelle, President
Edmonton Chapter – Retired Members Guild
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the 2017 AGM Minutes
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- President’s Report - André Lachapelle
- Treasurer’s Report - Barrie Wickware
- New Business
- Guest Speaker – Charlotte Strandlund