NRC-LS Group - AGM notice and Call for Nominations – December 9, 2021
NRC-LS GROUP AGM
All NRC employees who are part of the NRC Library Science (LS) Group and are members of PIPSC are invited to attend the 2021 NRC-LS Group Annual General Meeting (AGM).
DATE: Thursday, December 9, 2021
TIME: 12:00 (noon) to 1:00 p.m. (Ottawa time)
PLACE: Virtually (details to follow)
AGM TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Welcome and Roll Call (members of the Group Executive)
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Adoption of the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
4. Report of the Chairperson
5. Annual Financial Report
6. Report of the Electoral Officer
7. New Business
If there are questions or issues you wish to raise, please submit them to Lynn Peterson by December 1st , 2021.
This year, the elections are for:
- One (1) Co-Chair with a term of office of two (2) years.
- Two (2) Members-at-Large with a term of office of one (1) year.
Nominations must be received no later than December 1st , 2021 at 4:00 pm (Ottawa time). Please e-mail the nomination form to email@example.com AND Lynn Peterson Lynn.Peterson@cnrc-nrc.gc.ca AND Pierre Ouellet firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nomination Form to fill is attached
CURRENT NRC-LS GROUP EXECUTIVE
Chairperson: David Tang
Co-Chair: Marie-Josée Laforest
Secretary: Lynn Peterson
Treasurer: Noris Birt
Members-at-Large: Cyndie Found and David Clark