We’re accepting nominations for 6 regional positions on the NR Group executive team – all for a 2-year term:
- National Capital Region (NCR) – 3 positions
- Quebec – 1 position
- Ontario – 1 position
- Prairies – 1 position
Submit your nomination by 12:00 PM ET on September 10, using the form below. Please disconnect from the government's VPN and use a personal device in order to ensure the form loads.
The election process is governed by the NR Group Constitution and By-Laws.
- All regular and retired NR Group members are eligible to run in their region
- Submitting a nomination form indicates that the member is willing to serve if elected
- Nominations must be supported by at least 5 other group members
The aim of the Group is to:
- Bargain the collective agreement and to further the professional interests of its members
- Protect the status and standards of their professions
- Formulate and express the views of the members on matters affecting them
- Ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and PIPSC that may affect the Group
The Group Executive speaks for the Group in dealing with PIPSC. This in no way infringes on the right of individuals to approach PIPSC on their own behalf.
This is a voluntary role. The executive meets approximately 6 times per year.
Biographies will be translated and inserted in the election voting kit as submitted by the candidates. Please note that biographies will not be proofread and corrections will not be made except when requested by the Elections Committee.