Dear MAGE Members,
The Annual General Meeting of the Manitoba Association of Government Engineers (MAGE) was held on April 21, 2022.
Elections were conducted for the positions of Vice President, Treasurer, and two (2) Members-at-Large. The results of the election are as follows:
- Vice President: Cory Graham (term ends in 2024)
- Treasurer: Laura Robson (term ends in 2024)
- Members-at-Large: Stacy McBride and Daniel Balcha (terms end in 2024)
Congratulations to the newly elected Executive Committee members and a big thank you to all the nominees.
Continuing in their roles on the Group Executive are as follows:
- President: Harald Larsen (term ends in 2023)
- Secretary: Katy Schram (term ends in 2023)
- Member-at-Large: Eric Watters (term ends in 2023)
All unions rely on the dedication of members who volunteer their time for the betterment of the membership. MAGE is no different.
The new executive team started their terms at the close of the AGM. You can find the Executive’s contact information on our group webpage.
Regards and in solidarity,
Eric Watters and Katy Schram