The Annual General Meeting of the Manitoba Association of Government Engineers (MAGE) was held on October 30, 2021.
Elections were conducted for all 7 positions on our group's executive. The results of the election are as follows:
- President: Harald Larsen (term ends in 2023)
- Vice President: Sanjit (Sunny) Sidhu (term ends in 2022)
- Secretary: Katy Schram (term ends in 2023)
- Treasurer: Bereket Assefa (term ends in 2022)
- Members at Large: Eric Watters (term ends in 2023), Stacy McBride and Alauddin Ahammed (terms end in 2022)
Congratulations to the newly elected executive committee members and a big thanks to all the nominees.
All unions rely on the dedication of members who volunteer their time for the betterment of the membership. MAGE is no different.
The new executive team started their terms at the close of the AGM. You can find the team's contact information on our group web page.
Regards and in solidarity,
MAGE President, PIPSC