Moncton IT Sub Group 2022 AGM
Dear members, you are cordially invited to the in-person Moncton IT Sub Group Annual General Meeting. Consider running for an executive position. Meet and network with other IT members, enjoy a meal, and get the latest IT Group and bargaining news from our guest speakers.
Date: October 5, 2022
Location: Acadian Room, 9th floor, Crowne Plaza, 1005 Main Street, Moncton
Buffet: Members: free, guests: $25.00 Cash only and one guest per member. Please advise of any dietary restrictions/needs.
- Crowne’s seafood chowder
- roasted root vegetables with thyme honey glaze
- baby PEI gemstone potatoes
- house-made crab cakes with a smoked tomato remoulade sauce
- poached haddock on wilted leeks with lemon pepper cream sauce
- slow roasted “CAB” Prime Rib with red wine jus
- artisan greens with oranges segments sun-dried cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds and house vinaigrette
- tri-coloured penne salad with grilled vegetables
- assorted pickles and marinated vegetables
- chef’s assorted dessert station
Parking: No cost at Crowne Plaza parking lot. Please hand in the parking stub upon arrival.
RSVP: Please register for your free ticket at the following URL to confirm your attendance no later than October 3, 2022 by noon: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/411172085777. Seating is limited.
Positions up for election:
Nominations will be accepted from the floor.
- 1 President (two year term)
- 1 Vice-President (1 year term)
- 1 Treasurer (2 year term)
- 1 Secretary (2 year term)
- 4 Member at large positions (2 year term)
- 3 Member at large positions (1 year term)
Guest speakers: Stan Buday, President, IT Group and Lucille Shears, IT Group Sub Group Officer
On behalf of your executive, we look forward to seeing you!
President, Moncton IT Sub Group