CP Group (by virtual means)
- Andrée Doucet – President
- Ray J. Paquette – Vice-President
- Evangelia Costamis – Treasurer
- Peter Kucherepa - Secretary
- Angela Cowie – B.C./Yukon Regional Representative
- Shelley Cuthbertson – Prairies/NT Regional Representative
- Vania Tsang – National Capital Regional Representative
- Elaine Ewers – Ontario Regional Representative (NOT IN ATTENDANCE)**
- Lyne Larocque – Quebec Regional Representative
- Susan Evans – Atlantic Regional Representative Not in attendance (ARRIVED LATE)
- Olivia Leung – Member-at-Large
- Natalia Kim – Member-at-Large
- Emily Beckerman – Member-at-Large
PIPSC Staff attendance: Denise Doherty Delorme
APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES
- The approval of the minutes of the last meeting July 26, 2021 was tabled.
- The 2020 budget and 2021 approved budget was noted. Current budget balance presented.
- The PIPSC policy provides a carry over portion for the 2022 fiscal year budget.
- The Treasurer will investigate best practices in expense eligibility.
- Discussion on outstanding IT equipment from previous CP executive members. The current 2021 CP Group Executive is undertaking best efforts to seek reimbursement or return of the outstanding items.
2022 BUDGET PLANNING
- Regional Representation outreach was discussed to increase outreach in areas such as BC, QC, Eastern Canada, Western Canada, NCR and other areas. Regional representatives to submit formal proposals.
- Hospitality Budget was discussed for executive member outreach.
- The executive discussed an outreach virtual speaker series starting later 2021 to 2022 fiscal year. A speaker series was proposed to provide a variety of educational and engagement events.
- MOTION: Member Engagement Virtual Events. To undertake a speaker series or member engagement virtual event(s), in December 2021, up to a maximum budget of $2000.
Approved:MOTION PASSED BY CONSENSUS
- MOTION: Shirts for CP AGM. To purchase dress shirts for each executive member for the 2021 AGM meeting scheduled for December 1, 2021, up a maximum budget of $1500.
Approved: MOTION PASSED BY CONSENSUS
CONFIRMATION OF UPCOMING MEETINGS
- CP Group Executive Meeting - virtual. November 18, 2021. 7:30 PM-9:30 PM (2h)
- CP Group 2021 AGM – virtual. Dec 1. 2021. 7:00 PM.
- Notice, agenda, key messages of scope & translated.
- A budgetary breakdown proposal for approval at the AGM.
- CP Group Executive Meeting - in person. January 21, 2022. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (all day)
- CP Group Executive Meeting in person, June 9, 2022
- Sub Group Presidents Meeting in person June 10, 2022
- CP Group AGM -in person. June 11, 2022.