The CFIA-VM Group executive is seeking nominations for the following positions:
- Member-at-Large, incumbent – 2-year term
- Prairie/Northwest Territories, incumbent – 2-year term
- NCR Representative, representative – 2-year term
- BC/Yukon Representative, incumbent – 2-year term
Submit your nomination by noon on Monday, December 20, 2021 using the form below.
This is a voluntary role. As a member of the group executive, your role is to:
- Further the professional interests of the members
- Protect the status and standards of our profession
- Represent the views of the members on matters affecting them
- Ensure that the interests of the Group are represented in all proceedings of the employer and of the union
The nomination and election process is governed by our Group bylaws.
Here’s a summary of the process:
- Nominations must be supported by at least 3 CFIA-VM Group members
- The Elections Committee will review the nominations to make sure nominees are eligible
- If necessary, the Elections Committee will hold a vote