All PIPSC AV-Ottawa members are cordially invited to attend the AV-Ottawa Sub-Group Annual General Meeting.
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Networking: 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
AGM meeting and lunch 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: RCAF Officers' Mess, 158 Gloucester Street, Ottawa, ON
The Annual General Meeting is intended to be your opportunity:
- to network with other PIPSC AV members
- to elect members of the sub-group executive (six vacant positions)
- to ask questions and share ideas on what you can do for your sub-group
Space is limited. In order to attend, you must RSVP by May 22nd by e-mailing AV-Ottawa. A complimentary meal will be provided. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of 2018 AGM Minutes
- Report of the President
- Treasurer’s Report and Approval of the 2019 Budget
- Appointment of Elections Committee
- Report of the Elections Committee
- Other Business
Nominations for positions on the executive may be made from the floor of the AGM or submitted in writing in advance by e-mailing the AV-Ottawa subgroup.
Any proposed changes to the by-laws should also be submitted by email to the AV-Ottawa subgroup no later than May 8, 2019.
Please let us know by May 11th if you require a translation device. For additional information please e-mail the AV-Ottawa subgroup.
We look forward to seeing you there!