AV GROUP GATINEAU SUB-GROUP
2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, ELECTIONS AND LUNCH
All PIPSC AV Gatineau Sub-Group members (AU, CO and PG with employment address in Gatineau) are cordially invited to attend and participate in the AV Group Gatineau Sub-Group Sixth Annual General Meeting with complimentary lunch.
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Time: 11:45 am to 1:00 pm
Location: Pontiac Room, Conference Centre – Phase 4, Place du Portage,
140 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau, Quebec.
NOTE: Government of Canada ID required for access.
The Annual General Meeting is intended:
- To elect the positions of the Vice-President, Secretary, and 5 Members-at-Large. Nominations will be made from the floor of the AGM on June 13, 2018.
- To approve the budget for 2019
- To meet your stewards / other PIPSC members and to have a dialogue with your Sub-Group executive members
- To better understand what your Sub-Group and the PIPSC National Office do for you;
- To get an update on current AV Group and PIPSC activities, and
- To ask questions and make suggestions
Space is limited to 112.
Please confirm your attendance via RSVP email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, June 11 at 6:00 PM, 2018.
Complimentary lunch from Lone Star Texas Grill Catering, including vegetarian, will be provided.
1. Call to Order / A minute of silence for workers who have died on the job during the year
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Rules of Procedure
4. Subgroup President's Report
5. Appointment of Elections Committee; turn meeting over to chair of the election committee
6. Election of Sub-Group Executive
- Vice-President and Secretary - each for a two-year term
- 5 Members-at-Large, each for a two-year term.
7. Subgroup Treasurer 2018 Financial Report and Approval of Budget 2019
8. Report of the Elections Committee and Election Results
Please RSVP via e-mail to email@example.com no later than Monday June 11 at 6pm.