Bargaining Update for PIPSC AU-CO-PG Classification Members
- On April 1st, your AV Group Bargaining Team met internally to finalize preparations for continued negotiation meetings with Treasury Board over the 3 following days.
- On April 2nd to 4th in Ottawa, we met with Treasury Board and:
i) each party explained reasons for their respective positions on various non-monetary items
ii) modifications to some non-monetary items were discussed; and
iii) we provided data to substantiate our AV market-adjustment pay proposal.
- During these meetings, we made progress on the negotiation of non-monetary items and further clarified reasons for our monetary that will enable Treasury Board to continue its analysis.
- The next meeting of the Central Bargaining Committee with Treasury Board is planned for April 23rd to 25th, to discuss several key themes including basic economic increase, parental and maternity leave, harassment, and all other central issues.
- The next AV Group Bargaining Team meeting with Treasury Board is tentatively planned as a 2-day session during the first week of May. Future dates will be posted on our website.
Please check your email or PIPSC AV Group webpage regularly for further details. Better Together!
Your AV Group Bargaining Team at Bargaining Negotiations April 4, 2019
L to R: Gord Sanford (PG), Jason Huang (CO), Gerry Morrissey (CO), Cara Ryan – Staff Negotiator, Andree Doucet (CO), James Bright (PG), Raymond Poon (AU), Nicolas Daignault – Staff Analyst, Peter Gabriel (PG) – President & Bargaining Chair