Bargaining Update for PIPSC AU-CO-PG Classification Members
- On February 4th, the Strategic Bargaining Committee (comprised of PIPSC representatives of Canadian Public Service employees and PIPSC President Daviau) met to update the strategy to reach an agreement in a timely manner.
- Also on February 4th, your AV Group Bargaining Team met internally to finalize preparations for the following day’s meeting with Treasury Board.
- On February 5th to 7th in Ottawa, we met with Treasury Board and presented the entirety of our position. During these meetings, we presented our pay proposal to Treasury Board and made progress on the negotiation of non-monetary items.
- Now that we have presented our AV market-adjustment pay proposal, we are awaiting Treasury Board’s analysis and response.
- The next meeting of the Central Bargaining Committee with Treasury Board is planned for March 26th to 29th, to discuss several key themes including basic economic increase, parental and maternity leave, harassment, and all other central issues.
- The next AV Group Bargaining Team meeting with Treasury Board is planned for April 2nd to 4th. Future dates will be posted on our website.
Please check your email or PIPSC AV Group webpage regularly for further details.
Your AV Group Bargaining Team at Bargaining Negotiations February 7, 2019
Back row L – R: Group Vice-President James Bright, Group Treasurer Jason Huang, PIPSC Staff Nicolas Daignault – Labour Relations Associate, Gerry Morrisey, Raymond Poon
Front row L – R: Gord Sanford, Group Secretary Andree Doucet, PIPSC Staff Negotiator Cara Ryan, Group President Peter Gabriel