Toronto Centre AFS Sub-Group - Notice of Annual General Meeting and Sub-group Executive Elections
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Zoom link to be provided upon receipt of your confirmation
If you wish to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com
The deadline for confirming your attendance is Monday, April 17, 2023.
A call for nominations for all positions will take place and close during the AGM.
The elections will be held immediately following the close of the AGM. Successful candidates will take office immediately following the elections for the following terms of office:
- President, Treasurer and three (3) MAL for a term of one (1) year.
- Vice-President, Secretary and four (4) MAL for a term of two (2) years.
- Doug Mason, AFS President
- Al Ravjiani, Toronto Region AFS Representative
Agenda for the evening:
1. Words of Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Guest Speakers
4. Report of the Sub-Group President
5. Approval of 2022 Financials
6. Approval of 2023 Budget
7. Call for nominations
8. Close of nominations
9. Close of Annual General
10. Meeting Elections