Robin A. Ritchie, Q.C.
Robin A. Ritchie, Q.C., is Senior Counsel at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP, one of the premier independent Ottawa law firms, with an international reputation as industry leaders.
In an extensive 30 year corporate law career, Robin A. Ritchie, Q.C. has acted as one of our Ottawa business and real estate lawyers in a variety of winning buy-sell, merger and acquisition transactions in Canada, the U.S. and on the international scene. Precision and care are vital to protecting the interests of clients in combination with strategic and negotiation skills developed in many years of practice. Tactics acquired in years of intercollegiate and professional football have worked to balance the competitive approach Robin brings to the business law field. The ability to protect his clients against litigation with precise agreements, combined with his winning athletic skills, provide the balanced approach that serves clients best interests in corporate situations.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Editor in Chief, National Trade & Tariff Reports
- Chair, Ottawa-Carleton Economic Development Corporation
- Chair, Ottawa World Trade Center
- Chair, Ottawa Board of Trade (now the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce)
- Chair, Ottawa Milwaukee Life Sciences initiative
- Chair, Ottawa River Navigable Waterway Corporation
- Associate Chair, YMCA Capital Campaign
- Chair, Arts Court Capital Campaign
- Board of Directors, Children’s Village, Ottawa
- Board of Directors, Credit Counselling Services, Ottawa
- Board of Directors, Ottawa Congress Centre
- Chair, Ottawa Rotary Club Children's Foundation
- President, Queen’s University Alumni Association
- Board of Directors, Ottawa Botanical Society
- President Elect, Rotary Club of Ottawa