Paul Bennett M.A.
Paul is among the Ottawa commercial real estate industry’s most experienced tenant representation specialists. He has arranged commercial facility transactions on behalf of many distinguished organizations in the public and private sector including Trend Micro, NAV Canada, the Royal Canadian Mint, Belair Direct Insurance and the National Judicial Institute.
Landlords across the region have utilized Paul’s tenant representation experience to assist them in pre-planning design elements in property to attract tenants, including especially visible elements of their new office buildings such as floor and window size, column spacing, and parking arrangements.
In 1980, Paul began his real estate career at A. E. LePage, the early predecessor firm of Cushman & Wakefield (Ottawa). Paul became a founding partner of Colliers International’s Ottawa office in 1992. His career has moved full circle as in 2016. After 24 productive and memorable years at Colliers, Paul rejoined his former office, now Cushman & Wakefield Ottawa, as an owner/partner and Senior Vice President/Broker in Office Leasing and Sales.
Education and qualifications
- Registered Real Estate Broker, Province of Ontario (1984)
- Registered Real Estate License Province of Ontario (1982)
- York University, Master of Arts (1980) Geography
- University of Waterloo, Bachelor of Environmental Studies (1978)
- Owner/Partner and Senior Vice President/Broker, Cushman & Wakefield, Ottawa
- Repeat member of Colliers International, Canada’s Annual top 50 Broker’s List
- Appointed ‘Vice President’ Colliers International in 1997
- Member, Publication List of Canada’s Who’s Who; U of T Press (1995)
- Recipient of the Lepage International Award of Excellence, Royal Lepage (1987)
- Presidents Round Table, Royal Lepage Real Estate Services (1983-1992)