Ottawa, November 7, 2019 – The Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) will hold its 100th Annual General Meeting on November 8 and 9 in Gatineau.
This year’s theme is Leading Progress. PIPSC will be marking its centennial by celebrating its members’ leadership in creating progress in Canada.
“What an amazing milestone to celebrate. We have been leading progress for 100 years and we will continue to build on that strong foundation,” said PIPSC President Debi Daviau. “Our members expect to see us out front, working hard to deliver for them. And that’s exactly what we continue to do.”
The Institute is proud to welcome as this year’s keynote speaker Hassan Yussuff, President of the Canadian Labour Congress, and receive a presentation from David Coletto, CEO of Abacus Data, on PIPSC’s membership survey.
Event: 100th Annual General Meeting
Where: Hilton Lac Leamy Conference Centre, Gatineau (QC)
When: November 8th and 9th, 2019
Media events: Friday November 8th
- Address by PIPSC President Debi Daviau at 8:40 a.m.
- Address by Abacus CEO David Coletto at 9:15 a.m.
- Address by CLC President Hassan Yussuff at 9:50 a.m.
For further information:
Johanne Fillion, (613) 228-6310 ext 4953 (office) or (613) 883-4900 (cell), email@example.com
- The speeches at the AGM will be available for live viewing on the PIPSC Facebook Page.
- Learn more about the PIPSC 100th Annual General Meeting (2019)
- Hashtag: #PIPSCAGM