Call for Interest for Defence Research and Development Cananda (DRDC) Consultation Representative for the DND Consultation Team
The Department of National Defence (DND) Consultation Team is looking for a volunteer to represent the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) as the Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) Representative for a term of two years.
All DND stewards are welcome to put their names forward for the position but preference will be given to stewards who work in the DRDC section of DND.
The position duties include:
- All members of the Consultation Team are responsible for representing the Institute with the employer, and for representing and conveying the Institute's objectives and decisions to members and the employee, as defined by the PIPSC Policy on Union-Management Relations.
- Lead DRDC sectoral consultation team.
- Ensure representation at local and regional/sectoral UMCCs.
- Identify and refer issues to the national level consultation team as needed
- Forward minutes to the Communications Officer
- Ensure the distribution of information to regional/sectoral stewards
- Maintain the accuracy of the information related to their regional/sectoral structure
The term of office for this representative is two years.
Please respond to DND Consultation President Glenn Maxwell if you are interested at the following e-mail address email@example.com and include your resume of experience with union activities, and consultation experience.
The deadline for applications is 31st July 2020.
National Defence | Défense Nationale
Consultation President | Président de Consultation
The Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada | Institut professionnel de la fonction publique du Canada
Telephone | Téléphone 613-392-2811Ext 2460
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-965-3841