The Department of National Defence (DND) Consultation Team is looking for a volunteer to represent the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) as Consultation team Communications Director for a term of two years.
All DND stewards are welcome to put their names forward for the position but preference will be given to stewards with experience in consultation at DND.
The position duties include:
- All members of the Consultation Team are responsible for representing the Institute with the employer, and for representing and conveying the Institute's objectives and decisions to members and the employee, as defined by the PIPSC Policy on Union-Management Relations.
- The Communications Director of the National Consultation Team is responsible for communications functions of the PIPSC DND National Consultation Executive (NCT) and also will serve as a member of the NCT Executive.
- Attend the Annual DND NCT Team Meeting
- Help build and deliver training to Consultation Stewards
- Publish twice yearly Newsletters
Please respond to DND Consultation President Tom Zaharopoulos ( email@example.com ) if you are interested and include your resume of experience with union activities, and consultation experience.
The deadline for applications is June 30, 2022.
National Defence | Défense Nationale
Consultation President | Président de Consultation
The Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada | Institut professionnel de la fonction publique du Canada