Registration is now closed
Ottawa West Branch has planned an ADULT-ONLY free-of-charge seminar (in English) focusing on Wills and Estate Planning in partnership with law firm Allan Snelling LLP.
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Marriage Contracts, Family Trust, Residue, Multiple Wills, Probate, Executors and Trustees.
Date and Time:
* Thursday, November 30, 2017. Sign-in begins at 5:00pm. Pizza will be provided after sign-in.
* Session will start at 5:30pm and finish by 7:30pm.
* Kanata Recreation Complex (Hall A) - 100 Charlie Roger Pl, Kanata, K2A 1A2
* Open to PIPSC members of Ottawa West Branch only. * The maximum capacity is 100. PIPSC-OWB members who register with complete data will be placed on first-come-first-served basis.
* In case there are available spots after all registered members have been placed, we’ll accommodate one spouse/common-law/partner per member based on registration sequence until reaching full capacity.
* Please send the following registration data in one email to OWB@PIPSC.CA - Email subject line – OWB Wills and Estate Seminar –
PIPSC Membership name and number To find your membership number, follow this link –
Department (e.g. CRA, SSC, SR ...) -
work address and phone number -
Veggie-pizza required? (Yes / No) -
- OPTIONAL: name of spouse/common-law/partner in case you prefer to bring one.
Proudly serving Ottawa West Branch PIPSC members,
Ottawa West Branch Executives