To all AU-CO-PG (AV Group) Members:
AV ST. JOHN’S (NFLD.) SUB-GROUP
2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, ELECTIONS AND LUNCH (or DINNER)
All PIPSC AV St. John’s Newfoundland Sub-Group members (AU, CO and PG with employment address in St. John’s area) are cordially invited to attend and participate in the AV St. Johns Sub-Group 1st Annual General Meeting with complementary lunch (or dinner)
Date: July 6, 2017
Location: Quintana’s Restaurant (upstairs), Churchill Square, St. John’s
The Annual General Meeting is intended:
- To elect the positions of the President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary and 4 Member at Large positions. See By-Laws for the term of positions. Nominations will be made from the floor of the AGM on (date), 2017.
- To approve the Subgroup budget for 2018
- To meet your local stewards / other PIPSC National Executive members and to have a dialogue with your Sub-Group executive members
- To better understand what your Sub-Group and the PIPSC National Office do for you;
- To get an update on current AV Group and PIPSC activities, and
- To ask questions about our Institute
Space is limited to 20 participants. Please confirm your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30. Meals, including vegetarian, will be provided along with other treats.
- Roll Call (members of the Interim Sub-Group Executive)
- Approval of the Agenda
- Report of the Interim President
- Annual Financial Report Interim Treasurer
- Elections and Report of the Elections Committee:
Appointment of Elections Committee; turn meeting over to chair of the election committee
Election of Sub-Group Executive w Business, including By-Law creation and acceptance. See By-Law attached.