NRC-LS GROUP AGM
The 2017 NRC-LS Group Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held:
TIME: 12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m. (Ottawa time)
DATE: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
PLACE: Room 253, Building M-55, Ottawa
All NRC employees who are part of the NRC Library Science (LS) Group and are members of PIPSC are invited to attend. Lunch will be provided, so please notify Jean-Yves Mailloux by November 30, 2017, if you’ll be attending. Please mention any special dietary requirements.
A speaker phone will be set up so that people from the regions may join the meeting by teleconference. If you are interested in participating by teleconference, please email your name to Jean-Yves Mailloux by November 30, 2017.
AGM TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Adoption of the Minutes of 2016 AGM
4. Report of the Chair
5. Annual Financial Report
6. Election (if need be)
7. Report of the Electoral Officer
8. Presentation by Pierre Ouellet, Negotiator, PIPSC
9. New Business
If there are questions or issues you wish to raise, please submit them to Isabelle Julian by November 30, 2017.
This year, the elections are for:
- One (1) Chairperson with a term of office of two (2) years.
- One (1) Vice-Chairperson with a term of office of two (2) years.
- One (1) Member-at-Large with a term of office of one (1) year.
Nominations must be received no later than November 27, 2017 at 4:00 pm (Ottawa time). Please e-mail the enclosed nomination form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: (c/o Pierre Ouellet) 613 228-9048 or 1 800 465-7477.