Election Results- Ontario Medical Physicists (MP) Group Executive, PIPSC
A total of 3 nominations were received by the September 20 deadline for the 4 available positions including 1 nomination for the Vice-President position. As a result all nominees are acclaimed and there is 1 vacant position.
The newly elected members of the MP group executive are:
- Vice-President: Anthony (Tony) Kim (Odette, Toronto)
- Secretary: vacant
- Members-at-Large: Bryan Schaly (London), Joe Hayward (Hamilton)
They join the existing members:
- President: Ryan Studinski (Ottawa)
- Treasurer: Paule Charland (Grand-River)
- Member-at-Large: Daniel Provost (Sudbury)
The vacant Secretary position will be assigned at the first executive meeting.
Ontario MP Group Elections Committee
Dr. Daryl Scora, Chair
Dr. Chandra P Joshi, Co-Chair