The AV Group invite you to our screening of "Justice League"
There will be an information session on the MOA’s for Domestic Violence, Employee Wellness Support Program (EWSP), and an update on Phoenix.
You and one guest will receive movie passes – Movie is rated PG 13.
The event will take place at:
- Location: Scotiabank Theatre Ottawa (formerly Silver City Gloucester) 2385 City Park Drive, Gloucester
- Date: November 20, 2017
- Registration starts at 5:30 -6:30
- Movie Time: 7:00PM – 10:00PM
The movie is available in English only
Please send your RSVP to: AV_Events@pipsc.ca by November 14, 2017
Seats are limited - first come first served Members will be contacted to confirm their registration. If you have been confirmed, but cannot attend please send a cancellation notice to free you seat(s).
Registration will require the following information:
- First and last name, PIPSC membership number
- Confirmation if you are bringing one guest and their name.
Find you membership number here:
The Better Together!