DATE – November 17-18, 2017
LOCATION – NCR, Gatineau, QC
HOST HOTEL / MEETING LOCATION – Hilton Lac Leamy, Gatineau, QC
The Hilton will be filled on a first come, first served basis, by the first 300 registered delegates. All observers and remaining delegates will be booked at the Ramada Plaza, le Manoir du Casino Hotel (in Gatineau), overflow property.
OVERFLOW HOTEL – Ramada Plaza, le Manoir du Casino Hotel, Gatineau, QC
- Hours of Operation
- Thursday, November 16, from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, November 17-18, from 6:30 a.m.
Please visit the registration desk to:
- Register as a Delegate or Observer
- Receive your AGM binder or key
- Receive your meal tickets
- Pick up handouts
Staff at the registration desk will direct you to pick up your voting device (for delegates) and your interpretation device (if needed).
If devices are not returned, there will be a cost of :
- $50 for voting device
- $300 for interpretation device
This amount will be deducted from your claim
The AGM binder will be available in hard copy (binder) and/or on a USB key.
Please note that there will be no external power available in the meeting room.
THURSDAY NIGHT WELCOME RECEPTION (NOVEMBER 16)
- Information will be provided via the Web site and at the Registration Desk
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER (NOVEMBER 17)
CHILD CARE – Delegates and observers are to make their own arrangements for child care with the hotel.
- Dinner & Dance - 7:00 p.m. to midnight (children are not permitted to attend - dinner will not be served if children are present.)
- Delegates and Observers are entitled to one guest at the Friday night dinner
MEALS AND ALLOWANCES (CLAIM FORM / SALARY REPLACEMENT FORM / TRAVEL DIRECTIVE)
- The following meals will be provided and therefore cannot be claimed:
- Friday, November 17 - Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday, November 18 – Breakfast and Lunch
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
- All reservations must be made through BCD Travel at 1-800-263-4463 1 for English and 2 for French or at email@example.com.
- Please be advised that when making your travel arrangements, BCD Travel will be using flight credits where possible. The lowest fare will be used for all flights under three hours and flex fares may be used for flights of three hours or more in duration.
- If no travel arrangements (air or train) are required, BCD Travel will automatically reserve your hotel based on the check in and out dates provided on your registration form. A confirmation of reservation will be sent to you by email. If you do not receive this confirmation, please follow-up with BCD Travel.
- All expenses incurred by Observers (travel, accommodation, salary replacement, all meals and incidentals) are the responsibility of the sponsoring Group or Region.
Standard for Accommodation
Members attending a meeting will be entitled to accommodations the night before the meeting if that member cannot arrive at the meeting location on time without leaving their home before 7 am. This applies whether the member is driving or flying to the meeting and is predicated on the member traveling in the most direct manner without a meal stop. Members attending a meeting occurring on two (2) or more consecutive days are entitled to accommodations, upon request, on the nights between the meeting days.
Members attending a meeting will be entitled to accommodations the night of the meeting if that member cannot arrive home by 8pm (meeting location time zone). This applies whether the member is driving or flying from the meeting and is predicated on the member traveling in the most direct manner including a one hour meal stop.
- Shuttle service to and from the airport will be provided by BCD Travel.
- Shuttle service between hotels will be provided by the Institute.
Julie Gagnon, AGM Coordinator
(613) 228-6310, ext 5018 / 1-800-267-0446